GREECE: Coca-Cola HBC raises dividend
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co has raised its dividend for 2008 by 12% on the previous year.
The Greece-based soft drinks bottler said on Friday (20 March) that it plans to pay a dividend of EUR0.28 per share.
Managing director Doros Constantinou said: "This highlights the strength of Hellenic's business model and healthy financial position to drive solid cash flow generation."
If approved at the company's AGM on 18 June, the 2008 dividend will be paid on 29 June to shareholders of record as of 24 June.
Last month, Coca-Cola Hellenic (CCHBC) withheld profit guidance on 2009.
Soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Corp has said it is planning a recapitalisation to return a total EUR548m (US$804m) to shareholders....
Workers upset at planned redundancies in Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company's Ireland business plan to strike this week....
Soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Corp is facing strike action by trade unions over its plan to cut 130 jobs in Ireland....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co has reported a 4% drop in net profits for the first half of 2009, but saw earnings rise in the second quarter....
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report