GREECE: Coca-Cola HBC raises dividend
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co has raised its dividend for 2008 by 12% on the previous year.
The Greece-based soft drinks bottler said on Friday (20 March) that it plans to pay a dividend of EUR0.28 per share.
Managing director Doros Constantinou said: "This highlights the strength of Hellenic's business model and healthy financial position to drive solid cash flow generation."
If approved at the company's AGM on 18 June, the 2008 dividend will be paid on 29 June to shareholders of record as of 24 June.
Last month, Coca-Cola Hellenic (CCHBC) withheld profit guidance on 2009.
Soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Corp has said it is planning a recapitalisation to return a total EUR548m (US$804m) to shareholders....
Workers upset at planned redundancies in Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company's Ireland business plan to strike this week....
Soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Corp is facing strike action by trade unions over its plan to cut 130 jobs in Ireland....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co has reported a 4% drop in net profits for the first half of 2009, but saw earnings rise in the second quarter....
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research