GREECE: Coca-Cola HBC EBITDA up 9%
The Greek-based soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola HBC said today that it had reported 2001 earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of €492.6m, up 9% on year ago, just ahead of analysts' forecasts of €491m. The world's second largest Coke bottler saw net profits of €1.6m a turnaround from the loss of €46m a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop