CHINA: Coca-Cola goes online in China
China is the latest country to be targeted by Coca-Cola, with the launch of Coca-Cola.com.cn, a virtual community for teens to make friends around the world.Targeting the teenage audience, the Chinese website has nine channels including: What's New and Fun; On-Line Games; Sports; Movies; Travel; Music; Latest Trend; ICQ and the newly opened Coca-Cola World. Coca-Cola World is a 3D online museum where internet users can chat and take part in events such as Coca-Cola Happy Night and Coca-Cola Internet Café and, at the same time learn more about Coca-Cola and its products.The Chinese web site is the latest addition to a number of similar Coca-Cola websites around the world.Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits