CHINA: Coca-Cola goes online in China
China is the latest country to be targeted by Coca-Cola, with the launch of Coca-Cola.com.cn, a virtual community for teens to make friends around the world.Targeting the teenage audience, the Chinese website has nine channels including: What's New and Fun; On-Line Games; Sports; Movies; Travel; Music; Latest Trend; ICQ and the newly opened Coca-Cola World. Coca-Cola World is a 3D online museum where internet users can chat and take part in events such as Coca-Cola Happy Night and Coca-Cola Internet Café and, at the same time learn more about Coca-Cola and its products.The Chinese web site is the latest addition to a number of similar Coca-Cola websites around the world.Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020