CHINA: Coca-Cola goes online in China
China is the latest country to be targeted by Coca-Cola, with the launch of Coca-Cola.com.cn, a virtual community for teens to make friends around the world.Targeting the teenage audience, the Chinese website has nine channels including: What's New and Fun; On-Line Games; Sports; Movies; Travel; Music; Latest Trend; ICQ and the newly opened Coca-Cola World. Coca-Cola World is a 3D online museum where internet users can chat and take part in events such as Coca-Cola Happy Night and Coca-Cola Internet Café and, at the same time learn more about Coca-Cola and its products.The Chinese web site is the latest addition to a number of similar Coca-Cola websites around the world.Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk