CHINA: Coca-Cola goes online in China
China is the latest country to be targeted by Coca-Cola, with the launch of Coca-Cola.com.cn, a virtual community for teens to make friends around the world.Targeting the teenage audience, the Chinese website has nine channels including: What's New and Fun; On-Line Games; Sports; Movies; Travel; Music; Latest Trend; ICQ and the newly opened Coca-Cola World. Coca-Cola World is a 3D online museum where internet users can chat and take part in events such as Coca-Cola Happy Night and Coca-Cola Internet Café and, at the same time learn more about Coca-Cola and its products.The Chinese web site is the latest addition to a number of similar Coca-Cola websites around the world.Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range