US: Coca-Cola gives dividend details, appoints VP
The Coca-Cola Company has approved its latest dividend.
At the same time, the US soft drinks giant has confirmed a new vice president.
Coca-Cola, which last week posted a 4% rise in underlying operating profit for 2006, has upped its quarterly dividend by 10% from US$0.31 to $0.34 per common share. The payment represents an annual dividend of $1.36 per share, an increase on last year's $1.24.
The dividend will be paid on 1 April, the company said, to shareowners of record as of 15 March.
Coca-Cola named Edmund Steinike as company vice president. As chief development officer, Steinike is responsible for creating global application strategy and executing IT development across the company.
Steinike joined Coca-Cola in 2002, having spent 26 years with General Electric.
The Coca-Cola Co. has moved to have a lawsuit against it in the US dismissed....
San Miguel Corp. has posted a huge leap in net profit for the first half of this year....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has revamped its regional management structure....
San Miguel is bringing forward the listing of its flagship domestic beer and packaging businesses on the Philippine stock market, according to reports....
Coca-Cola Içecek's (CCI) board of directors approved the capital increase of its 100% affiliate Efes Invest Holland B.V. by US$30m....
The Coca-Cola Company has launched an extensive mobile marketing campaign for its Sprite brand....
The Coca-Cola Company has pledged to replace the water it uses in its beverages and their production at all its global operations and franchises....
Coca-Cola FEMSA and The Coca-Cola Company have seen their plans to buy Mexican fruit juice company Jugos del Valle hit the buffers....
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Brewers v Distillers in Nutrition Control Battle
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly