COMMENT: Coca-Cola, get real
Coca-Cola launched its new advertising campaign for Classic Coke on January 9. The theme of the new advertising campaign for its Classic Coke brand is "real". The tagline however is nothing new and Coke is once again promoting its flagship product in an already saturated market. The soft drinks giant would do better to concentrate its advertising efforts on newer products with greater growth potential.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020