UK: Coca-Cola GB silent on marketing director departure
Sleight has held marketing director role since 2006
Coca-Cola GB has declined to comment on reports that marketing director Cathryn Sleight is to leave her role as part of an overhaul of the soft-drinks company's European marketing operations.
When contacted by just-drinks, however, a spokesperson for Coca-Cola GB declined to comment on the report.
Last month, Coca-Cola announced plans to review its European operations with the possible loss of 150 jobs. The firm said it had informed employees of its plans to “simplify” the structure of the business in a bid to “improve efficiency and effectiveness”.
Sleight has held her role as marketing director since 2006 and has led the positioning of sub-brands including Powerade and Glacéau VitaminWater.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future