UK: Coca-Cola GB signs football sponsorship deals
Coca-Cola GB will become Official Partner of The Football League and the Scottish Premier League
Coca-Cola Great Britain has signed two sponsorship deals with The Football League and The Scottish Premier League.
The three-year deals will run from the start of the 2010/11 season and will see the firm become Official Partner of The Football League and the Scottish Premier League, Coca-Cola said today (21 May).
The soft beverage maker said the partnerships will allow it to strengthen its online activity through digital marketing channels.
Coca-Cola Great Britain’s current sponsorships include Wayne Rooney, the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA European Championships.
This week, Coca-Cola Great Britain signed World Champion athlete Jessica Ennis as brand ambassador for its Powerade sports drink.
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO