UK: Coca-Cola GB signs football sponsorship deals
Coca-Cola GB will become Official Partner of The Football League and the Scottish Premier League
Coca-Cola Great Britain has signed two sponsorship deals with The Football League and The Scottish Premier League.
The three-year deals will run from the start of the 2010/11 season and will see the firm become Official Partner of The Football League and the Scottish Premier League, Coca-Cola said today (21 May).
The soft beverage maker said the partnerships will allow it to strengthen its online activity through digital marketing channels.
Coca-Cola Great Britain’s current sponsorships include Wayne Rooney, the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA European Championships.
This week, Coca-Cola Great Britain signed World Champion athlete Jessica Ennis as brand ambassador for its Powerade sports drink.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends