UK: Coca-Cola GB partners with London Fashion Week
Glacéau vitaminwater will be one of Coca-Cola GB's brands sponsoring London Fashion Week
Coca-Cola GB has signed a three-year sponsorship deal to be the 'official soft drink partner' of London Fashion Week and the London Fashion Weekend.
The sponsorship, Coca-Cola said yesterday (20 September), includes presence and branding across a number of soft drinks in its portfolio, including Glacéau Vitaminwater, Coca-Cola, Diet Coke and Schweppes Abbey Well.
The event kicks off with London Fashion Week, which runs throughout this week, and continues with London Fashion Weekend from 23 to 26 September.
The deal will run until September 2012.
Joan O'Connor, head of brand PR for Coca-Cola north-west Europe and Nordics said: "We are really pleased to announce a partnership with the British Fashion Council and our on going support for two of the UK's major fashion events.
"This is a really good fit for brands such as glacéau vitaminwater and diet Coke and will enable us to continue to build a long term and credible association with British fashion."
Following the retirement of our soft drinks & water commentator, Annette Farr, at the end of last year, just-drinks has doubled up. Starting this month, we have two new columnists considering the stat...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets