UK: Coca-Cola GB partners with London Fashion Week
Glacéau vitaminwater will be one of Coca-Cola GB's brands sponsoring London Fashion Week
Coca-Cola GB has signed a three-year sponsorship deal to be the 'official soft drink partner' of London Fashion Week and the London Fashion Weekend.
The sponsorship, Coca-Cola said yesterday (20 September), includes presence and branding across a number of soft drinks in its portfolio, including Glacéau Vitaminwater, Coca-Cola, Diet Coke and Schweppes Abbey Well.
The event kicks off with London Fashion Week, which runs throughout this week, and continues with London Fashion Weekend from 23 to 26 September.
The deal will run until September 2012.
Joan O'Connor, head of brand PR for Coca-Cola north-west Europe and Nordics said: "We are really pleased to announce a partnership with the British Fashion Council and our on going support for two of the UK's major fashion events.
"This is a really good fit for brands such as glacéau vitaminwater and diet Coke and will enable us to continue to build a long term and credible association with British fashion."
Following the retirement of our soft drinks & water commentator, Annette Farr, at the end of last year, just-drinks has doubled up. Starting this month, we have two new columnists considering the stat...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts