UK: Coca-Cola GB launches mobile voucher promotion
The scheme, provided by PayPoint and i-movo, lets consumers visiting any of the planned 10,000 participating retailers exchange a text message for a free 500ml bottle of any of the three drinks.
Each participant may request up to five vouchers, but only one per day, for the four-week duration of the promotion, the group said this week.
Zoe Howorth, of Coca-Cola GB, said: "PayPoint and i-movo create a national marketing network that allows us to activate promotions in the impulse channel across both independent and branded retailers. As each i-movo voucher is validated online, this offers us complete security and allows us to measure the results in real-time.
"Encouraging consumers to try these three products free of charge is an important first step in creating a long-term relationship with them."
i-movo is a secure digital voucher system using existing PayPoint payment technology deployed across a wide range of retailers and used daily by many brands.
The Coca-Cola Co reported flat earnings on Tuesday (20 October), with lower-than-expected quarterly revenue hurt by the stronger US dollar. Michelle Russell examines the fallout....
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, the third largest soft drinks group in the US, is to pay its first dividend to shareholders....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has reported a healthy lift in profits for its third quarter, despite a dip in sales for the period....
The CFO of Dr Pepper Snapple Group has decided to take early retirement....
The Coca-Cola Co is to roll out a 90-calorie mini can for its flagship Coca-Cola soft drink in the US in a bid to offer healthier beverage choices....
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) has launched a US campaign for its 7UP soft drinks brand featuring actor and comedian Brad Garrett....
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has reaffirmed its 2009 full-year guidance....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018