UK: Coca-Cola GB launches Fanta Apple Z
Coca-Cola Great Britain is to add to its range of no-sugar Fanta drinks with the launch of Fanta Apple Z.
The brand will be available in two-litre and 500ml bottles as well as a 330ml can and complements a range including orange, icy lemon and summer fruits, Coca-Cola GB told just-drinks today (24 March).
The Fanta Z range was launched in April last year amid growing consumer demand for low-calorie and low-sugar soft drinks. Fanta Apple Z contains just 4 calories per 100ml.
In spite of new legislation and adverse publicity, the UK soft drinks market continued to grow in 2005. And while concerns over childhood obesity may have impacted on carbonated drinks sales, those sa...
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
The Coca-Cola Co. is set to return to Iraq after more than 20 years....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced that it has closed its debenture exchange offer....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has had its rating upgraded....
Coca-Cola has launched a green tea in Thailand under the ShiZen brand....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. has seen its Q1 net income plunge....
The Coca-Cola Co has been hit by a class action....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push