UK: Coca-Cola GB launches Fanta Apple Z
Coca-Cola Great Britain is to add to its range of no-sugar Fanta drinks with the launch of Fanta Apple Z.
The brand will be available in two-litre and 500ml bottles as well as a 330ml can and complements a range including orange, icy lemon and summer fruits, Coca-Cola GB told just-drinks today (24 March).
The Fanta Z range was launched in April last year amid growing consumer demand for low-calorie and low-sugar soft drinks. Fanta Apple Z contains just 4 calories per 100ml.
In spite of new legislation and adverse publicity, the UK soft drinks market continued to grow in 2005. And while concerns over childhood obesity may have impacted on carbonated drinks sales, those sa...
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
The Coca-Cola Co. is set to return to Iraq after more than 20 years....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced that it has closed its debenture exchange offer....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has had its rating upgraded....
Coca-Cola has launched a green tea in Thailand under the ShiZen brand....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. has seen its Q1 net income plunge....
The Coca-Cola Co has been hit by a class action....
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review