UK: Coca-Cola GB gives Abbey Well new look
Abbey Well is sponsor of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games
Coca-Cola GB has revealed a new design for its Schweppes Abbey Well bottled water brand ahead of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The packaging revamp, the soft drinks firm said this week, reflects the brand's status as the official water to both games. The "bold and eye-catching" design will be supported in-store, with further activity set to run ahead of the Olympic Games this summer.
"The new design dials up the quintessentially British heritage of Schweppes Abbey Well," Coca-Cola said. "Adding a contemporary new feel, the packaging and POS support will create standout in-store across the brand's range of still as well as sparkling water."
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts