US: Coca Cola forecasts 4% to 5% lift in sales for first quarter
Soft drinks group, Coca-Cola Co., has said it expects worldwide sales volumes to increase by 4% to 5% for the first quarter, in line with analysts' forecasts. The improvement comes principally from improved growth in the US, which has compensated for a weaker performance from certain international markets particularly in Latin America.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL