MEXICO: Coca-Cola FEMSA FY profits climb
- Full-year net profits climb by 8.3% to MXN10.61bn (US$826.3m)
- Net sales increase by 20.5% to MXN124.71bn
- Operating profits rose by 18% to MXN20.15bn
- Fourth-quarter net profits grow by 6.1% to MXN3.21bn
Coca-Cola FEMSA's full-year net profits climbed by 8.3%
Click here to view the full earnings release.
Following the trajectory in other major markets, Brazil looks ripe for a round of beer consolidation to create a stronger number two behind Anheuser-Busch InBev's AmBev unit. It's an open question, ho...
An analyst has raised concern over Coca-Cola FEMSA's Q2 results, branding them "weak" and highlighting that operating expenses grew much faster than sales. ...
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites