MEXICO: Coca-Cola FEMSA FY profits climb
- Full-year net profits climb by 8.3% to MXN10.61bn (US$826.3m)
- Net sales increase by 20.5% to MXN124.71bn
- Operating profits rose by 18% to MXN20.15bn
- Fourth-quarter net profits grow by 6.1% to MXN3.21bn
Coca-Cola FEMSA's full-year net profits climbed by 8.3%
Click here to view the full earnings release.
Following the trajectory in other major markets, Brazil looks ripe for a round of beer consolidation to create a stronger number two behind Anheuser-Busch InBev's AmBev unit. It's an open question, ho...
An analyst has raised concern over Coca-Cola FEMSA's Q2 results, branding them "weak" and highlighting that operating expenses grew much faster than sales. ...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts