MEXICO: Coca-Cola FEMSA FY profits climb
- Full-year net profits climb by 8.3% to MXN10.61bn (US$826.3m)
- Net sales increase by 20.5% to MXN124.71bn
- Operating profits rose by 18% to MXN20.15bn
- Fourth-quarter net profits grow by 6.1% to MXN3.21bn
Coca-Cola FEMSA's full-year net profits climbed by 8.3%
Click here to view the full earnings release.
Following the trajectory in other major markets, Brazil looks ripe for a round of beer consolidation to create a stronger number two behind Anheuser-Busch InBev's AmBev unit. It's an open question, ho...
An analyst has raised concern over Coca-Cola FEMSA's Q2 results, branding them "weak" and highlighting that operating expenses grew much faster than sales. ...
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- AG Barr poaches Diageo exec to be FD