MEXICO: Coca-Cola FEMSA FY profits climb
- Full-year net profits climb by 8.3% to MXN10.61bn (US$826.3m)
- Net sales increase by 20.5% to MXN124.71bn
- Operating profits rose by 18% to MXN20.15bn
- Fourth-quarter net profits grow by 6.1% to MXN3.21bn
Coca-Cola FEMSA's full-year net profits climbed by 8.3%
Click here to view the full earnings release.
Following the trajectory in other major markets, Brazil looks ripe for a round of beer consolidation to create a stronger number two behind Anheuser-Busch InBev's AmBev unit. It's an open question, ho...
An analyst has raised concern over Coca-Cola FEMSA's Q2 results, branding them "weak" and highlighting that operating expenses grew much faster than sales. ...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Heineken's Q3 Performance by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch