US: Coca-Cola FEMSA extends relationship with EDS
Coca-Cola FEMSA has signed a deal with Electronic Data Systems to grow IT services and support company expansion plans.
The Mexican company confirmed yesterday (30 April) that is has signed a three-and-a-half year contract extension for delivery of IT services with EDS.
"EDS knows our industry and business well and, with its strong presence across the region, we can remain focused on providing beverages to the people of Latin America while EDS helps manage these important IT functions," said Coca Cola FEMSA chief information officer Hector Calva.
The agreement covers Coca-Cola FEMSA's Latin American operations in Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil and Argentina.
EDS vice president of global consumer industries and retail Mike Klaus said: "As in any industry, the best way to effectively manage growth is to establish standard procedures while leveraging best practices to continually improve productivity and avoid redundant administrative and operating costs."
Coca-Cola FEMSA has posted a healthy set of third-quarter results with its domestic market providing operating income growth for the first quarter in over a year....
Coca Cola FEMSA and the Coca-Cola Co. have launched a tender public offering to buy 100% of the shares of the juice company Jugos del Valle....
Heineken has appointed a new president and CEO for its US arm as its current boss will step down after locking horns on how to run the company....
Beer appears to be the alcoholic drink of choice in the developing BRIC markets, according to a series of recent reports....
Heineken has posted a strong set of H1 figures, although net profit took a hammering from an anti-cartel fine earlier this year....
The Coca-Cola Co. has finally merged its German bottlers into one company....
Fomento Economico Mexicano (FEMSA) has posted flat operating income for its second quarter....
Coca-Cola FEMSA has posted a strong lift in second quarter operating profit....
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report