MEXICO: Coca-Cola FEMSA completes US$2.15bn notes issue
The group has placed US$2.15bn worth of notes
Coca-Cola FEMSA, the world's largest Coca-Cola bottler, has completed the placement of US$2.15bn worth of senior notes, in three tranches, in the international capital markets.
The Mexico City-headquarted firm, a subsidiary of beverage group FEMSA, said yesterday (19 November) that it has sold $1bn worth of five-year bonds, with a coupon of 2.375%; $750m of 10-year bonds at 3.875% and $400m of 30-year bonds at 5.25%. “The transaction was multiple times oversubscribed with broad participation from investment grade dedicated investors,” the company said in a statement.
Last month, the bottler reported a drop in nine-month net profits.
With challenges facing the CSD category at every turn, Euromonitor has spotted a surprise opportunity for producers, in some of the emerging markets of the World....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China