SPAIN: Coca-Cola extends Spanish franchises to 20 years
Soft drinks company, Coca Cola Enterprises Inc, is to extend its five-year renewable contracts with Spanish franchisees to 20 years, according to an announcement from Coca Cola Espana, the Spanish division of Coca Cola. The US company is to restrict the right it currently has to choose whether or not to renew a contract, giving more stability to the seven bottling companies and allowing them to undertake long term investment. Two of the companies, Rendelsur and Cobega, are planning to build new bottling plants in Spain. The five other bottling companies contracted to produce and distribute Coca-Cola brands in Spain are Asturbega, Begano, Casbega, Colebega and Norbega.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends