SPAIN: Coca-Cola extends Spanish franchises to 20 years
Soft drinks company, Coca Cola Enterprises Inc, is to extend its five-year renewable contracts with Spanish franchisees to 20 years, according to an announcement from Coca Cola Espana, the Spanish division of Coca Cola. The US company is to restrict the right it currently has to choose whether or not to renew a contract, giving more stability to the seven bottling companies and allowing them to undertake long term investment. Two of the companies, Rendelsur and Cobega, are planning to build new bottling plants in Spain. The five other bottling companies contracted to produce and distribute Coca-Cola brands in Spain are Asturbega, Begano, Casbega, Colebega and Norbega.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly