SPAIN: Coca-Cola extends Spanish franchises to 20 years
Soft drinks company, Coca Cola Enterprises Inc, is to extend its five-year renewable contracts with Spanish franchisees to 20 years, according to an announcement from Coca Cola Espana, the Spanish division of Coca Cola. The US company is to restrict the right it currently has to choose whether or not to renew a contract, giving more stability to the seven bottling companies and allowing them to undertake long term investment. Two of the companies, Rendelsur and Cobega, are planning to build new bottling plants in Spain. The five other bottling companies contracted to produce and distribute Coca-Cola brands in Spain are Asturbega, Begano, Casbega, Colebega and Norbega.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends