SPAIN: Coca-Cola extends Spanish franchises to 20 years
Soft drinks company, Coca Cola Enterprises Inc, is to extend its five-year renewable contracts with Spanish franchisees to 20 years, according to an announcement from Coca Cola Espana, the Spanish division of Coca Cola. The US company is to restrict the right it currently has to choose whether or not to renew a contract, giving more stability to the seven bottling companies and allowing them to undertake long term investment. Two of the companies, Rendelsur and Cobega, are planning to build new bottling plants in Spain. The five other bottling companies contracted to produce and distribute Coca-Cola brands in Spain are Asturbega, Begano, Casbega, Colebega and Norbega.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends