SPAIN: Coca-Cola extends Spanish franchises to 20 years
Soft drinks company, Coca Cola Enterprises Inc, is to extend its five-year renewable contracts with Spanish franchisees to 20 years, according to an announcement from Coca Cola Espana, the Spanish division of Coca Cola. The US company is to restrict the right it currently has to choose whether or not to renew a contract, giving more stability to the seven bottling companies and allowing them to undertake long term investment. Two of the companies, Rendelsur and Cobega, are planning to build new bottling plants in Spain. The five other bottling companies contracted to produce and distribute Coca-Cola brands in Spain are Asturbega, Begano, Casbega, Colebega and Norbega.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends