US: Coca-Cola extends Jack Nadel marketing contract
Jack Nadel International will provide marketing and merchandising for Coca-Cola in the US
The Coca-Cola Co has extended its contract with Jack Nadel International (JNI) for the marketing and merchandising of its products in the US.
JNI has been granted a four-year contract extension through to 2015 as well as the right to work on national merchandising programmes for Coca-Cola's national brand teams. The extension builds on an existing three-year contact JNI has with the soft drinks giant.
"We provide them with promotional items as speciality products, any give-away that is branded with a Coca-Cola brand," a spokesperson for JNI told just-drinks earlier today (15 February). "Previously we were doing this for their bottler network, so anyone that was part of Coca-Cola Enterprises, the bottling network or their independent bottlers across North America."
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets