US: Coca-Cola expands Odwalla range
Coca-Cola has expanded its Odwalla range in the US with the addition of Light Lemonade and Light Limeade versions.
The new line contains vitamins C and E, 50 calories per serving, "pure-squeezed juice" and Truvia sweetener, the company said today (26 May).
"The new Light Lemonade and Light Limeade beverages are Odwalla's modern-day twist on the beloved front-porch classics," said Jason Dolenga, brand manager for Odwalla at Coca-Cola North America.
The beverages will be available from this month in natural food stores, select supermarkets and speciality outlets throughout the US, in 450ml (15.2oz) recyclable plastic bottles and half-gallon sizes.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch