US: Coca-Cola expands Odwalla range
Coca-Cola has expanded its Odwalla range in the US with the addition of Light Lemonade and Light Limeade versions.
The new line contains vitamins C and E, 50 calories per serving, "pure-squeezed juice" and Truvia sweetener, the company said today (26 May).
"The new Light Lemonade and Light Limeade beverages are Odwalla's modern-day twist on the beloved front-porch classics," said Jason Dolenga, brand manager for Odwalla at Coca-Cola North America.
The beverages will be available from this month in natural food stores, select supermarkets and speciality outlets throughout the US, in 450ml (15.2oz) recyclable plastic bottles and half-gallon sizes.
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends