US: Coca-Cola Enterprises ups dividend ahead of FY figures
Coca-Cola Enterprises has released details of its latest dividend payment.
The company, which bottles Coca-Cola Co products in Western Europe, confirmed earlier today (7 February) that its board has agreed to increase the quarterly dividend by 23%, to US$0.16 per common share. Payment will be made on 22 March to shareholders of record on 9 March.
“This is the fifth consecutive year in which Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has increased its dividend,” said chairman & CEO John Brock. “These annual increases in our dividend, combined with share repurchase efforts, clearly demonstrate our strong commitment to driving shareowner value and creating increasing shareowner returns.”
Late last year, CCE completed a $1bn share repurchase programme, and initiated another $1bn programme in January.
The company is set to announce its full-year results for 2011 on Thursday (9 January).
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends