UK: Coca-Cola Enterprises signs Norbert Dentressangle for vending arm
Norbert Dentressangle will be responsible for around 34,000 CCE vending machines annually
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has appointed a Norbert Dentressangle as the distributor for its UK soft drinks vending business.
Norbert Dentressangle will operate a centralised hub for the handling, storage, pre-delivery inspection and distribution of vending and cooling machines for CCE. The company will be responsible for around 34,000 of CCE's soft drinks vending machines and coolers across the UK, as well as delivery and installation of the equipment.
In addition, Norbert Dentressangle will handle the distribution of CCE's post-mix and dispense equipment throughout the UK, for bars, pubs, clubs and restaurants.
When contacted by just-drinks today (1 September), a CCE spokesperson refused to disclose the previous distributor for its vending business.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has said it has to launch more innovative packaging and labelling in the UK over the next five to ten years to connect better with consumers....
Coca-Cola Enterprises is hopeful that the Olympic Games will help it to build on rises in sales and profits for 2011....
Africa, Latin America and China have propelled The Coca-Cola Co to a full-year performance in-line with its expectations, as the soft drinks giant prepares for another round of cost savings in mature ...
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- Will Craft Brewers be Tempted by Private Equity?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo unveils sixth Johnnie Walker House in Asia