US: Coca-Cola Enterprises sets out dividend
Coca-Cola Enterprises has posted details of its quarterly dividend.
The US-based company, which is the world's largest Coke bottler, said yesterday (25 October) that it will pay US$0.06 per common share - the equivalent to an annual dividend of $0.24. The payment will be made on 14 December to shareholders of record on 1 December.
Earlier this year, CCE reported an 11% fall in first-half profits, as restructuring charges hit earnings. Operating income for the period came in at $715m, despite a 5% increase in net revenues, to $9.8bn.
Coca-Cola has decided to refer to carbonated soft drinks (CSDs) as 'sparkling beverages' in all its communications, at a time when major soft drinks producers are looking to address the unhealthy imag...
The Coca-Cola Co. has announced its regular quarterly dividend and elected three vice presidents....
The Coca-Cola Co. is calling on the public to design a vending machine for Second Life's 'in-world' digital society that could dispense "life-enhancing experiences"....
InBev has declined to comment on local reports claiming its former CEO is seeking legal advice over unpaid stock options....
Coca-Cola North America has extended its supply deal with Southwest Airlines....
PepsiCo is looking to block The Coca-Cola Co.'s purchase of a tea producer in Brazil....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has lined up a limited edition Coca-Cola for the UK, while dropping two Oasis variants in the country....
The Coca-Cola Co. will next week launch Coca-Cola Zero in Sweden to further strengthen its position in the country's booming no-sugar carbonates segment....
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO