USA: Coca-Cola Enterprises Reports Second-Quarter 2000 Results
Consolidated constant territory volume increased 3 percent in the second quarter of 2000. Second-quarter 2000 net income per common share was 30 cents, excluding the nonrecurring charge. Coca-Cola Enterprises today announced that second-quarter 2000 cash operating profit(a) was $696 million, and net income applicable to common shareowners was $122 million, or 29 cents per common share. Second-quarter 2000 results were impacted by a nonrecurring charge of $12 million, related to restructuring of the Company's operations in Great Britain. Adjusting for the nonrecurring charge and the second-quarter 1999 product recall charge of $103 million, the comparable cash operating profit growth rate was 5 percent. Second-quarter 2000 results were negatively impacted by currency translations that reduced the cash operating profit growth rate by approximately 1 percent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites