USA: Coca-Cola Enterprises Reports Second-Quarter 2000 Results
Consolidated constant territory volume increased 3 percent in the second quarter of 2000. Second-quarter 2000 net income per common share was 30 cents, excluding the nonrecurring charge. Coca-Cola Enterprises today announced that second-quarter 2000 cash operating profit(a) was $696 million, and net income applicable to common shareowners was $122 million, or 29 cents per common share. Second-quarter 2000 results were impacted by a nonrecurring charge of $12 million, related to restructuring of the Company's operations in Great Britain. Adjusting for the nonrecurring charge and the second-quarter 1999 product recall charge of $103 million, the comparable cash operating profit growth rate was 5 percent. Second-quarter 2000 results were negatively impacted by currency translations that reduced the cash operating profit growth rate by approximately 1 percent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp