USA: Coca-Cola Enterprises Reports Second-Quarter 2000 Results
Consolidated constant territory volume increased 3 percent in the second quarter of 2000. Second-quarter 2000 net income per common share was 30 cents, excluding the nonrecurring charge. Coca-Cola Enterprises today announced that second-quarter 2000 cash operating profit(a) was $696 million, and net income applicable to common shareowners was $122 million, or 29 cents per common share. Second-quarter 2000 results were impacted by a nonrecurring charge of $12 million, related to restructuring of the Company's operations in Great Britain. Adjusting for the nonrecurring charge and the second-quarter 1999 product recall charge of $103 million, the comparable cash operating profit growth rate was 5 percent. Second-quarter 2000 results were negatively impacted by currency translations that reduced the cash operating profit growth rate by approximately 1 percent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research