USA: Coca-Cola Enterprises Reports Second-Quarter 2000 Results
Consolidated constant territory volume increased 3 percent in the second quarter of 2000. Second-quarter 2000 net income per common share was 30 cents, excluding the nonrecurring charge. Coca-Cola Enterprises today announced that second-quarter 2000 cash operating profit(a) was $696 million, and net income applicable to common shareowners was $122 million, or 29 cents per common share. Second-quarter 2000 results were impacted by a nonrecurring charge of $12 million, related to restructuring of the Company's operations in Great Britain. Adjusting for the nonrecurring charge and the second-quarter 1999 product recall charge of $103 million, the comparable cash operating profit growth rate was 5 percent. Second-quarter 2000 results were negatively impacted by currency translations that reduced the cash operating profit growth rate by approximately 1 percent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review