US: Coca-Cola Enterprises reaffirms guidance
Coca-Cola Enterprises has predicted that full-year earnings will hit the higher end of its guidance range, following a solid third quarter.
The soft drinks bottler reaffirmed its earnings per diluted share guidance range of US$1.44 to $1.49, following "slightly favourable" business trends in the third quarter of calendar 2009.
The group provided the update ahead of its presentation to the Barclays Back-To-School Consumer Conference today. Coca-Cola Enterprises chairman and CEO John Brock and executive vice president and CFO Bill Douglas are due to speak at 13h30 Eastern Time.
The bottler recently reported a swing back to profits in its second quarter of the year.
Coca-Cola Enterprises swung to a full-year profit today (10 February) and confirmed plans to repurchase up to US$600m of its common stock by the end of 2010....
The Coca-Cola Co has launched a marketing campaign in the US targeted at the "next generation of young adult Diet Coke drinkers"....
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett has backed Coca-Cola Co's plan to acquire the North American operations of its largest bottler, Coca-Cola Enterprises....
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends