US: Coca-Cola Enterprises reaffirms 2002 outlook
US Coke bottler, Coca-Cola Enterprises, has reaffirmed its forecasts for the 2002 fiscal year. CEO, Lowry Kline, said that the company, 40%-owned by Coca-Cola, expects to record earnings of before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization of between US$2.33 billion and US$2.38 billion. He also predicted annual earnings per share of between 83 cents and 88 cents.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Select