US: Coca-Cola Enterprises rating raised
Coca-Cola Enterprises has had its rating upgraded. Merrill Lynch yesterday (22 June) upped its coverage of the soft drinks bottler to "buy" from "neutral."
The analyst cited improved costs and favourable pricing trends for the shift.
In a research report, analyst Christine Farkas added that sales volume comparisons become easier in the US and Europe throughout the second half of this year.
While the overall market for tea in the UK has declined by some 12% over the past five years, iced tea consumption is on the rise. Annette Sessions reports on the potential for iced tea in the UK and ...
Dairy, functional and premium juices were the winners, water continued to grow, whilst carbonates and squashes lagged behind in the 2004 UK soft drinks race, according to the recently published Britvi...
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
Coca-Cola Enterprises looks ready to axe around 170 jobs from its operations in the UK....
The president and CEO of Coca-Cola Enterprises is quitting the company....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has announced the election of five officers to its corporate and North American Business Unit management teams....
Workers at Coca-Cola bottling and distribution facilities in Hartford, Connecticut and the Los Angeles area are on strike....
The president of the European arm of the Coca-Cola Company has been appointed president of the European soft drinks trade body UNESDA-CISDA....
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research