US: Coca-Cola Enterprises prefaces Q3 figures with dividend details
Coca-Cola Enterprises releases its third-quarter results tomorrow
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The company said late yesterday (22 October) that its next quarterly dividend will be US$0.20 per share. Payment will be made on 5 December to shareholders of record on 22 November.
Last month, Coca-Cola Enterprises warned that its full-year sales in 2013 will come in lower than it had initially forecast. The company is set to release its Q3 results tomorrow.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman's Q1 performance by region, brand
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Staying in the Mix: The Global Concentrates Market in 2016