US: Coca-Cola Enterprises prefaces Q3 figures with dividend details
Coca-Cola Enterprises releases its third-quarter results tomorrow
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The company said late yesterday (22 October) that its next quarterly dividend will be US$0.20 per share. Payment will be made on 5 December to shareholders of record on 22 November.
Last month, Coca-Cola Enterprises warned that its full-year sales in 2013 will come in lower than it had initially forecast. The company is set to release its Q3 results tomorrow.
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits