US: Coca-Cola Enterprises precedes Q1 results with dividend
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed details of its latest quarterly dividend.
The marketer, distributor and producer of Coca-Cola drinks said yesterday (21 April) that it has declared a dividend of US$0.07 per common share, equivalent to an annual dividend of 28 cents per share.
The dividend will be paid on 25 June to shareholders of record on 12 June.
The company is due to report its Q1 results on Tuesday (28 February).
Earlier this year, CCE posted a huge net loss for 2008, despite a lift in sales in the period.
Innovation is a much banded-about word in the world of soft drinks. And nobody likes to bang on more about innovation than The Coca-Cola Co. The company's global strength and leading status stems from...
A little over ten years since it divested itself of its major bottling asset, Pepsi Bottling Group, PepsiCo this week sealed a deal that reversed the move - flying in the face of the recent perceived ...
Coca-Cola Co.'s Glacéau Vitaminwater XXX Triple Berry...
Coca-Cola Enterprises in France has appointed Tristan Farabet as its new CEO, after previous chief Jean-Pierre Bagard committed suicide....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has predicted that full-year earnings will hit the higher end of its guidance range, following a solid third quarter....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
The head of Coca-Cola Enterprises in France has committed suicide, the soft drinks bottler has said....
Coca-Cola Enterprises is to close its Kansas bottling plant in a bid to cut costs, the company said today (10 August)....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research