US: Coca-Cola Enterprises lines up dividend payment
Coca-Cola Enterprises will announce its FY results today
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The company said late yesterday (4 February) that its next quarterly dividend will be US$1 per share. Payment will be made on 20 March to shareholders of record on 7 March.
The company is due to deliver its Q4 results later today.
In YTD results, announced in October, Coca-Cola Enterprises posted a decrease in year-to-date profits as on-going market challenges persisted.
UK company Unsweet Drinks has launched its first product, an unsweetened lemonade targeted at supporting healthy eating....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Premiumisation comes to bottled water - NPD
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India