US: Coca-Cola Enterprises lines up directorial switch
Coca-Cola Enterprises confirmed the change of director earlier today
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed details of a change of director.
The company said earlier today (13 June) that Andrea Saia will join its board with immediate effect. Saia replaces Donna James, who served on CCE’s board of directors since 2005 and decided in April not to stand for re-election to the board.
Saia, 54, is the global head of vision care in the Alcon division of Novartis. Prior to joining the pharmaceutical company, she spent time with Revlon and Procter & Gamble.
“Andrea's global experience will be invaluable to our board of directors,” said company chairman & CEO John Brock. “We are pleased to welcome Andrea to our board and look forward to learning from her leadership and expertise in global consumer products companies.”
Saia will serve on the corporate responsibility & sustainability and franchise relationship committees of CCE’s board.
Vivas has confirmed a change of director....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Editor's Viewpoint – What I've Learnt About Chile
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Anheuser-Busch to cut 60 bottling jobs
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages