US: Coca-Cola Enterprises lines up directorial switch
Coca-Cola Enterprises confirmed the change of director earlier today
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed details of a change of director.
The company said earlier today (13 June) that Andrea Saia will join its board with immediate effect. Saia replaces Donna James, who served on CCE’s board of directors since 2005 and decided in April not to stand for re-election to the board.
Saia, 54, is the global head of vision care in the Alcon division of Novartis. Prior to joining the pharmaceutical company, she spent time with Revlon and Procter & Gamble.
“Andrea's global experience will be invaluable to our board of directors,” said company chairman & CEO John Brock. “We are pleased to welcome Andrea to our board and look forward to learning from her leadership and expertise in global consumer products companies.”
Saia will serve on the corporate responsibility & sustainability and franchise relationship committees of CCE’s board.
Vivas has confirmed a change of director....
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer