US: Coca-Cola Enterprises lines up directorial switch
Coca-Cola Enterprises confirmed the change of director earlier today
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed details of a change of director.
The company said earlier today (13 June) that Andrea Saia will join its board with immediate effect. Saia replaces Donna James, who served on CCE’s board of directors since 2005 and decided in April not to stand for re-election to the board.
Saia, 54, is the global head of vision care in the Alcon division of Novartis. Prior to joining the pharmaceutical company, she spent time with Revlon and Procter & Gamble.
“Andrea's global experience will be invaluable to our board of directors,” said company chairman & CEO John Brock. “We are pleased to welcome Andrea to our board and look forward to learning from her leadership and expertise in global consumer products companies.”
Saia will serve on the corporate responsibility & sustainability and franchise relationship committees of CCE’s board.
Vivas has confirmed a change of director....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Heineken's Q3 Performance by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch