USA: Coca-Cola Enterprises joins Nistevo.com
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is the latest company to join Nistevo.com, a web-based, collaborative logistics service.Nistevo.com, a leading network allows major buyers, shippers and carriers to collaboratively manage the procurement and execution of logistics services throughout the supply chain, via private and semi-private networks.So, by using Nistevo.com, CCE, (which current logistic executions involve a combination of private fleet, carriers and other logistic providers to more than 350 distribution centres across North America) will be able to manage contracts online and, is hoping this to prove a more efficient way to deliver products to its distribution centres across North America.Vice-president of operations, planning and development at CCE, Mike McNally, said: "Nistevo's web-based service will enable full visibility of our moving inventory and exchange capacities between all of our divisions and we are continually striving to improve our distribution system." CCE sells approximately 74% of the Coca-Cola Co.'s bottle and can volume in North America and is the sole licensed bottler for products of The Coca-Cola Co. in Belgium, France, UK, Luxembourg, Monaco and The Netherlands.Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research