USA: Coca-Cola Enterprises joins Nistevo.com
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is the latest company to join Nistevo.com, a web-based, collaborative logistics service.Nistevo.com, a leading network allows major buyers, shippers and carriers to collaboratively manage the procurement and execution of logistics services throughout the supply chain, via private and semi-private networks.So, by using Nistevo.com, CCE, (which current logistic executions involve a combination of private fleet, carriers and other logistic providers to more than 350 distribution centres across North America) will be able to manage contracts online and, is hoping this to prove a more efficient way to deliver products to its distribution centres across North America.Vice-president of operations, planning and development at CCE, Mike McNally, said: "Nistevo's web-based service will enable full visibility of our moving inventory and exchange capacities between all of our divisions and we are continually striving to improve our distribution system." CCE sells approximately 74% of the Coca-Cola Co.'s bottle and can volume in North America and is the sole licensed bottler for products of The Coca-Cola Co. in Belgium, France, UK, Luxembourg, Monaco and The Netherlands.Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research