USA: Coca-Cola Enterprises joins Nistevo.com
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is the latest company to join Nistevo.com, a web-based, collaborative logistics service.Nistevo.com, a leading network allows major buyers, shippers and carriers to collaboratively manage the procurement and execution of logistics services throughout the supply chain, via private and semi-private networks.So, by using Nistevo.com, CCE, (which current logistic executions involve a combination of private fleet, carriers and other logistic providers to more than 350 distribution centres across North America) will be able to manage contracts online and, is hoping this to prove a more efficient way to deliver products to its distribution centres across North America.Vice-president of operations, planning and development at CCE, Mike McNally, said: "Nistevo's web-based service will enable full visibility of our moving inventory and exchange capacities between all of our divisions and we are continually striving to improve our distribution system." CCE sells approximately 74% of the Coca-Cola Co.'s bottle and can volume in North America and is the sole licensed bottler for products of The Coca-Cola Co. in Belgium, France, UK, Luxembourg, Monaco and The Netherlands.Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Brewers v Distillers in Nutrition Control Battle
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly