USA: Coca-Cola Enterprises joins Nistevo.com
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) is the latest company to join Nistevo.com, a web-based, collaborative logistics service.Nistevo.com, a leading network allows major buyers, shippers and carriers to collaboratively manage the procurement and execution of logistics services throughout the supply chain, via private and semi-private networks.So, by using Nistevo.com, CCE, (which current logistic executions involve a combination of private fleet, carriers and other logistic providers to more than 350 distribution centres across North America) will be able to manage contracts online and, is hoping this to prove a more efficient way to deliver products to its distribution centres across North America.Vice-president of operations, planning and development at CCE, Mike McNally, said: "Nistevo's web-based service will enable full visibility of our moving inventory and exchange capacities between all of our divisions and we are continually striving to improve our distribution system." CCE sells approximately 74% of the Coca-Cola Co.'s bottle and can volume in North America and is the sole licensed bottler for products of The Coca-Cola Co. in Belgium, France, UK, Luxembourg, Monaco and The Netherlands.Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute