UK: Coca-Cola Enterprises invests in Minute-Maid
Coca-Cola Enterprises has unveiled plans to push its Minute Maid brand in the UK.
The company said on Friday (30 November) that it will introduce a GBP1.3m (US$2.7m) television campaign in the country, which is set to run until the end of the year.
The campaign, which will include television advertising using the catchphrase 'keeping well should be simple', will also be supported by outdoor and radio advertising and aims to target health-conscious consumers, the company said.
CCE's head of marketing Jason Hood said: "Many health and wellness brands are currently experiencing impressive growth in the off-trade, but mixed health messages have often confused consumers. The new Minute Maid range aims to make the purchase decision easier for consumers by offering these simple, healthy juice drinks to shoppers."
Earlier this year, CCE relaunched Minute Maid in the UK, with upgraded packaging and additional variants. The new range includes Minute Maid Nutri Top Up, retailing at GBP1.62 per 1-litre carton, which is available in three flavours - Citrus Blend, Apple & Berries and Tropical. Minute Maid Specific Benefits Cell Defence and Minute Maid Specific Benefits Digestive Wellbeing both retail at GBP2.29 per 1-litre carton.
As a practical, economical and lightweight packaging medium, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) is without peer and has become widely used by soft drinks producers. But as environmental pressures have g...
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Coca-Cola Enterprises is expecting a mid- to high single-digit earnings drop in the second quarter as a result of the weak American economy....
Efforts to resolve an industrial dispute over wage demand and bonuses at Coca Cola's plant in Dunkirk, which accounts for around 80% of the group's production in France, have reached an impasse....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has seen "soft economic conditions" in North America hamper its first quarter performance....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed its latest quarterly dividend....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has named a new senior vice president for human resources....
Coca-Cola Enterprises France has announced the promotion of Pierre Decroix to the post of vice-president, commercial and marketing director. Having joined the company in 1991, he was previously the co...
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends