US: Coca-Cola Enterprises in litigation settlement
Between February and March last year, three class action lawsuits were filed against Coca-Cola Enterprises
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has announced a planned settlement hearing for a series of class action lawsuits related to the sale of its North American bottling operations to The Coca-Cola Co in February.
Coca-Cola completed the deal in October last year. However, between February and March last year, three class action lawsuits were filed alleging that CCE and its board of directors had breached their fuduciary duties in connection with their consideration and approval of the transaction.
CCE said this week that the Superior Court of Fulton County has scheduled a settlement hearing for all actions for 8 June.
Click here to view all the settlement documents.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends