FRANCE: Coca-Cola Enterprises gets new chief
Jean-Pierre Bagard has been appointed the new general manager of Coca-Cola Enterprises France.
He replaces Hubert Patricot who last month was appointed to head the group's operations in the UK, the company said today (8 January).
Bagard, 48, has been with Coca-Cola for over 23 years, having held the post of sales and marketing director since 2005. In his new role, he also becomes a member of the group's European executive committee.
The pub environment in the UK is changing as a result of measures such as the smoking ban and changing consumer preferences. And with concern over excessive alcohol consumption continuing to rise, Ann...
Blamed for contributing to rising obesity, traditional carbonated soft drinks, notably colas, have suffered in recent years. But the sector has responded with a plethora of new, healthier drinks, many...
Shares in major soft drinks producers fell yesterday (16 June) on concerns that serious flooding in the corn-growing region of the central US will increase the costs of high fructose corn syrup (HFCS)...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has appointed John R. Parker, Jr. as senior vice president, general counsel, with immediate effect....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has appointed John R. Parker, Jr. to the position of senior vice president, general counsel, with immediate effect....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Coca-Cola Enterprises is expecting a mid- to high single-digit earnings drop in the second quarter as a result of the weak American economy....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has seen "soft economic conditions" in North America hamper its first quarter performance....
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report