US: Coca-Cola Enterprises exceeds expectations in 2002
The world's largest soft drinks bottler Coca-Cola Enterprises has seen new products and price rises help turn in a strong increase in profits for the fourth quarter, helping the company beat expectations for the full year. The success of Vanilla Coke was partly attributed to the success but so were price increases of 3.5% in the quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman