US: Coca-Cola Enterprises details dividend payment
This week has seen Coca-Cola Enterprises post its H1 numbers and confirm its next dividend payment
Coca-Cola Enterprises has released details of its latest dividend payment.
The company announced the US$0.16 payment yesterday (25 July), two days after releasing its Q2 and H1 results. The second-quarter numbers stood in stark contrast to the Q1 sales and profits rises CCE posted earlier this year.
For the latest Coca-Cola Enterprises news, click here.
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
The Coca-Cola Enterprises (NYSE: CCE)(Euronext Paris: CCE) Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of 16 cents per common share. The dividend is payable September 20, 2012 to shareowners of record on September 7, 2012.
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. is the leading Western European marketer, distributor, and producer of bottle and can liquid nonalcoholic refreshment and one of the world’s largest Coca-Cola bottlers. CCE is the sole licensed bottler for products of The Coca-Cola Company in Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden
Original source: Company release
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018