US: Coca-Cola Enterprises details dividend payment
This week has seen Coca-Cola Enterprises post its H1 numbers and confirm its next dividend payment
Coca-Cola Enterprises has released details of its latest dividend payment.
The company announced the US$0.16 payment yesterday (25 July), two days after releasing its Q2 and H1 results. The second-quarter numbers stood in stark contrast to the Q1 sales and profits rises CCE posted earlier this year.
For the latest Coca-Cola Enterprises news, click here.
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
The Coca-Cola Enterprises (NYSE: CCE)(Euronext Paris: CCE) Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of 16 cents per common share. The dividend is payable September 20, 2012 to shareowners of record on September 7, 2012.
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. is the leading Western European marketer, distributor, and producer of bottle and can liquid nonalcoholic refreshment and one of the world’s largest Coca-Cola bottlers. CCE is the sole licensed bottler for products of The Coca-Cola Company in Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden
Original source: Company release
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends