US: Coca-Cola Enterprises details dividend payment
This week has seen Coca-Cola Enterprises post its H1 numbers and confirm its next dividend payment
Coca-Cola Enterprises has released details of its latest dividend payment.
The company announced the US$0.16 payment yesterday (25 July), two days after releasing its Q2 and H1 results. The second-quarter numbers stood in stark contrast to the Q1 sales and profits rises CCE posted earlier this year.
For the latest Coca-Cola Enterprises news, click here.
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
The Coca-Cola Enterprises (NYSE: CCE)(Euronext Paris: CCE) Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of 16 cents per common share. The dividend is payable September 20, 2012 to shareowners of record on September 7, 2012.
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. is the leading Western European marketer, distributor, and producer of bottle and can liquid nonalcoholic refreshment and one of the world’s largest Coca-Cola bottlers. CCE is the sole licensed bottler for products of The Coca-Cola Company in Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden
Original source: Company release
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends