US: Coca-Cola Enterprises declares dividend
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The company said on Thursday (10 November) that it will pay shareholders US$0.13 per common share for its most recent fiscal quarter. Shareholders registered on 25 November will receive the payment on 8 December.
Last month, CCE recorded an increase in profits in the first nine months of 2011.
The Coca-Cola Co has spent the last 20 years diversifying its portfolio. Where once the rest of the stable cowered in Coke's shadow, more of the company's brands are now grabbing the spotlight and del...
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Select