SWEDEN: Coca-Cola Enterprises continues Coca-Cola Life expansion
Coca-Cola Life was launched in South America last year
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has said Sweden will be the second European country to roll out the stevia-sweetened Coca-Cola Life.
The low-calorie brand, first launched in Argentina and Chile last year, is to go on sale in the country in September, CCE's Swedish unit said this week. The roll-out will coincide with the UK launch, which was announced earlier this month.
CCE, a US-based bottler that operates mainly in Europe, said Coca-Cola Life is the first new brand Coca-Cola to launch in Sweden since Coke Zero in 2007.
It will be available in 33cl cans and 0.5- and 1.5-litre PET bottles.
A 33cl can of Coca-Cola Life contains 89 calories and is sweetened with a blend of sugar and natural sweetener stevia. It is Coca-Cola's first cola to use stevia.
The second part of this year's Sustainability in Soft Drinks management briefing looks at the comparison between recycling rates in the US and Europe, and examines the voluntary actions companies are ...
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and serv...
The third section of this year's Sustainability in Soft Drinks management briefing looks at soft drinks companies' support for and involvement in sustainability research....
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (CCE) engages in marketing, production, and distribution of non alcoholic beverages. The product portfolio of the company includes including energy drinks, still and sparkl...
The fourth section of this year's Sustainability in Soft Drinks management briefing looks at how broadening stakeholder involvement can enhance company-sponsored research projects, while also examinin...
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd is in the midst of adjusting its portfolio of health and wellness beverages as it tries to avoid threats that its core products face. The carbonates category, especially regu...
In the final part of this year's Sustainability in Soft Drinks management briefing, Ben Cooper reports from Coca-Cola Enterprises' plant in Wakefield, UK, where he saw sustainability innovation in pra...
In soft drinks packaging in Sweden, PET bottles continue to gain popularity over glass bottles, since all major players, such as Coca-Cola Enterprises Sverige, Carlsberg Sverige and Spendrups Bryggeri...
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Craft more about stories than M&A for Diageo
- Diageo readies "not quite as sincere" Scotch
- The Glenlivet leapfrogs Glenfiddich
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review