SWEDEN: Coca-Cola Enterprises continues Coca-Cola Life expansion
Coca-Cola Life was launched in South America last year
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has said Sweden will be the second European country to roll out the stevia-sweetened Coca-Cola Life.
The low-calorie brand, first launched in Argentina and Chile last year, is to go on sale in the country in September, CCE's Swedish unit said this week. The roll-out will coincide with the UK launch, which was announced earlier this month.
CCE, a US-based bottler that operates mainly in Europe, said Coca-Cola Life is the first new brand Coca-Cola to launch in Sweden since Coke Zero in 2007.
It will be available in 33cl cans and 0.5- and 1.5-litre PET bottles.
A 33cl can of Coca-Cola Life contains 89 calories and is sweetened with a blend of sugar and natural sweetener stevia. It is Coca-Cola's first cola to use stevia.
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and serv...
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (CCE) engages in marketing, production, and distribution of non alcoholic beverages. The product portfolio of the company includes including energy drinks, still and sparkl...
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd is focused on strengthening consumer awareness of its sustainable recycling efforts, as well as its product choice, in the forecast period. The company has invested heavily i...
With increasing pressures on personal finances, UK consumers continued to look for new ways in which to save money. One aspect of this is the increased trend of cooking and socialising at home. Produc...
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly