SWEDEN: Coca-Cola Enterprises continues Coca-Cola Life expansion
Coca-Cola Life was launched in South America last year
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has said Sweden will be the second European country to roll out the stevia-sweetened Coca-Cola Life.
The low-calorie brand, first launched in Argentina and Chile last year, is to go on sale in the country in September, CCE's Swedish unit said this week. The roll-out will coincide with the UK launch, which was announced earlier this month.
CCE, a US-based bottler that operates mainly in Europe, said Coca-Cola Life is the first new brand Coca-Cola to launch in Sweden since Coke Zero in 2007.
It will be available in 33cl cans and 0.5- and 1.5-litre PET bottles.
A 33cl can of Coca-Cola Life contains 89 calories and is sweetened with a blend of sugar and natural sweetener stevia. It is Coca-Cola's first cola to use stevia.
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and serv...
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd is focused on strengthening consumer awareness of its sustainable recycling efforts, as well as its product choice, in the forecast period. The company has invested heavily i...
With increasing pressures on personal finances, UK consumers continued to look for new ways in which to save money. One aspect of this is the increased trend of cooking and socialising at home. Produc...
In 2012, a key shift in consumer interest was towards chilled products. Consumers increasingly looked to the fridge areas in supermarkets/hypermarkets for fruit/vegetable juice. As a result categories...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018