FRANCE: Coca-Cola Enterprises commences Euronext trading
Coca-Cola Enterprises began trading at EUR20.73 per share yesterday (24 May)
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has started its secondary listing on the NYSE Euronext in Paris.
CCE began trading at EUR20.73 (US$29.14) per share yesterday (24 May). The soft drinks bottler received approval for a second listing, in Europe, earlier this month. The European presence will complement CCE's primary listing on the New York Stock Exchange.
Back in March, CCE, which sold its North American business to The Coca-Cola Co last year, confirmed that it would seek a secondary listing of its ordinary shares on the 'Professional Segment' of NYSE Euronext.
The firm's market capitalisation on the day of admission amounted to EUR7.06bn.
As the Children's Food and Beverage Advertising Initiative celebrates its fifth anniversary, Ben Cooper looks at how improved self-regulation appears to have prevented the imposition of US government ...
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends