FRANCE: Coca-Cola Enterprises chief leaves France for UK
The general manager of Coca-Cola Enterprises France has been appointed general manager of the group's UK arm, Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd.
Hubert Patricot, who has held the position in France since April 2003, will assume the position in the UK from the beginning of next year, the company said today (20 December).
Patricot, 48, joined the French arm of Coca-Cola in 1986 as product manager and went on to hold several posts including sales and marketing director in 1997 and assistant general manager in 2002.
In the UK he will succeed Kevin Warren who is moving to head up Coca Cola's Canadian division.
Coca Cola's UK arm is almost double the size of its French division and Patricot will oversee a EUR3bn business, employing 4,500 staff and operating from six plants and eight distribution centres.
Patricot's replacement in France will named next month.
As a practical, economical and lightweight packaging medium, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) is without peer and has become widely used by soft drinks producers. But as environmental pressures have g...
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Coca-Cola Enterprises is expecting a mid- to high single-digit earnings drop in the second quarter as a result of the weak American economy....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has seen "soft economic conditions" in North America hamper its first quarter performance....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has confirmed its latest quarterly dividend....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has named a new senior vice president for human resources....
Coca-Cola Enterprises France has announced the promotion of Pierre Decroix to the post of vice-president, commercial and marketing director. Having joined the company in 1991, he was previously the co...
Coca-Cola Enterprises has acquired a franchised Coca-Cola bottling company in Mexia, Texas....
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends