FRANCE: Coca-Cola Enterprises chief leaves France for UK
By Stuart Todd | 20 December 2007
Join now for increased access
There are various access options to choose from. All provide instant access to the latest news, insight and expert analysis.
If you’re already a member, login here.
- Unlimited access to all the latest global beverage news and insight
- Expert analysis that puts the news into context
- Exclusive interviews with leading industry figures
- Monthly management briefings with detailed analysis on hot topics
- Personalised RSS feeds and email newsletters
- 10-year archive of news, insight and intelligence
- Discounts on just-drinks market research
- Plus much more
If you’re already a member, login here
More articles related to this one
just the round-up - The week in drinks
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:
US: Coca-Cola Enterprises warns of tough outlook
Coca-Cola Enterprises is expecting a mid- to high single-digit earnings drop in the second quarter as a result of the weak American economy.
US: "Soft" North America hits CCE in first quarter
Coca-Cola Enterprises has seen "soft economic conditions" in North America hamper its first quarter performance.