FRANCE: Coca-Cola Enterprises chief commits suicide
The head of Coca-Cola Enterprises in France has committed suicide, the soft drinks bottler has said.
Jean-Pierre Bagard "decided to put an end to his days", said Coca-Cola Enterprises yesterday (24 August), announcing the death of its president and CEO.
No further details surrounding Bagard's death were given.
The soft drinks bottler said the entire Coca-Cola Enterprises community around the world has been saddened by the news.
"Our thoughts are with his family, his wife Pascale and his two sons Romain and Alexandre. We are supporting them at this difficult time," said the firm.
Coca-Cola Enterprises swung to a full-year profit today (10 February) and confirmed plans to repurchase up to US$600m of its common stock by the end of 2010....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has increased the company's regular quarterly dividend by 12.5% to $0.09 per common share....
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) said it remains confident it can generate "flat-ish" volume growth in North America in 2010 after booking a decline in full-year volumes in the region today (10 February)....
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has reported a swing to full-year profits as volume growth in Europe offset a decline in North America....
The Coca-Cola Co has highlighted Eastern Europe as a "troubled" region for its soft drinks volumes over the last year....
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research