US: Coca-Cola Enterprises appoints to board
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has appointed Jan Bennink as director of its board
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has appointed Jan Bennink to its board of directors with immediate effect.
Bennick, previously CEO of Royal Numico, a division of Danone Group, has "extensive experience" in the food and beverage industry, the firm said today (11 October).
"We are pleased to welcome Jan to our board of directors," said John Brock, chairman and CEO of CCE. "His experience in the consumer packaged goods industry, along with his expertise in consumer marketing, will be invaluable to our board of directors and our company."
Bennink will serve on the finance and franchise relationship committees of CCE's board of directors.
The firm also announced that Fernando Aguirre, chairman and CEO of US juice firm Chiquita, will leave the board on 30 November. Chiquita agreed to form a joint venture with Danone earlier this year, in an attempt to target the European juice market.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research