US: Coca-Cola Enterprises appoints to board
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has appointed Jan Bennink as director of its board
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has appointed Jan Bennink to its board of directors with immediate effect.
Bennick, previously CEO of Royal Numico, a division of Danone Group, has "extensive experience" in the food and beverage industry, the firm said today (11 October).
"We are pleased to welcome Jan to our board of directors," said John Brock, chairman and CEO of CCE. "His experience in the consumer packaged goods industry, along with his expertise in consumer marketing, will be invaluable to our board of directors and our company."
Bennink will serve on the finance and franchise relationship committees of CCE's board of directors.
The firm also announced that Fernando Aguirre, chairman and CEO of US juice firm Chiquita, will leave the board on 30 November. Chiquita agreed to form a joint venture with Danone earlier this year, in an attempt to target the European juice market.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report