FRANCE: Coca-Cola Enterprises appoints marketing exec
Véronique Surget will take up the newly-created role within Coca-Cola with immediate effect
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has appointed a European director of marketing for carbonated soft drinks.
Véronique Surget will take up the newly-created role with immediate effect, the Coca-Cola bottler said yesterday (19 December). Since joining Coca-Cola in 1996, Surget has worked across a number of marketing roles within the company. She is also a member of the executive committee of Coca-Cola France.
Based in France, Surget will work on key marketing programmes and the development of the firm's CSD brand portfolio across Europe. CCE said that the new post has been created to "strengthen the marketing team of the group".
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits