UK: Coca-Cola Enterprises appoints GB boss
CCE's GB unit will have a new chief from next month
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has appointed a new head for its Great Britain business unit.
Den Hollander is replacing Simon Baldy, who is moving to become VP of digital innovation & initiatives, the company said. Baldy has been in the GB chief role since October 2008.
Den Hollander, who also previously spent 15 years at Procter & Gamble in marketing roles, said: “I am excited to be joining CCE and am really looking forward to the opportunity of working together with a talented and passionate team to drive further growth across a great portfolio of some of the best known soft drinks brands.”
Hubert Patricot, CCE’s executive VP & president, Europe Group, said: “He (den Hollander) is a seasoned executive in the consumer goods industry with an impressive track record of solid leadership and delivering strong results.”
In February, CCE reported a slight dip in full-year profits, while sales were up by 2%.
The UK Soft Drinks Market: What Consumers Drink and Why?
This report provides the results for the Soft Drinks market in the UK from Canadean’s unique, highly detailed study of consumers’ Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) consumption habits, and forms part of an...read more
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and serv...
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd is focused on strengthening consumer awareness of its sustainable recycling efforts, as well as its product choice, in the forecast period. The company has invested heavily i...
With increasing pressures on personal finances, UK consumers continued to look for new ways in which to save money. One aspect of this is the increased trend of cooking and socialising at home. Produc...
In 2012, a key shift in consumer interest was towards chilled products. Consumers increasingly looked to the fridge areas in supermarkets/hypermarkets for fruit/vegetable juice. As a result categories...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018