US: Coca-Cola Enterprises appoints finance VP
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has appointed Joseph Heinrich to the newly-created role of vice president for global financial intiatives.
Heinrich, who is currently vice president controller and chief accounting officer of the soft drinks bottler, will assume his new role from 1 May, the company said yesterday (2 February).
Suzanne Paterson, the current vice president of internal audit who joined the group in 2006, will replace Heinrich.
CCE will announced its fourth quarter and full-year results on 11 February.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Hansen Natural has appointed Nick Gagliardi as chief operating officer for its Monster Beverage division in the US....
Trade unions estimate that 20,000 people marched through the streets of Kilmarnock last weekend, to protest against proposed job cuts by Diageo....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has warned of a weakening bottled water market in the US, but hailed strong performances by the Coke Zero, Monster and Glaceau drinks brands in its second quarter....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has reported a swing back into the black for its net profits in its latest quarter....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has lined up an addition to its Relentless energy drink brand in the UK....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has set itself a number of goals in a bid to reduce its carbon footprint by 15% by 2020....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has signed a deal with Capri Sun to distribute its namesake drinks brand across the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends