US: Coca-Cola Enterprises appoints finance VP
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has appointed Joseph Heinrich to the newly-created role of vice president for global financial intiatives.
Heinrich, who is currently vice president controller and chief accounting officer of the soft drinks bottler, will assume his new role from 1 May, the company said yesterday (2 February).
Suzanne Paterson, the current vice president of internal audit who joined the group in 2006, will replace Heinrich.
CCE will announced its fourth quarter and full-year results on 11 February.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Hansen Natural has appointed Nick Gagliardi as chief operating officer for its Monster Beverage division in the US....
Trade unions estimate that 20,000 people marched through the streets of Kilmarnock last weekend, to protest against proposed job cuts by Diageo....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has warned of a weakening bottled water market in the US, but hailed strong performances by the Coke Zero, Monster and Glaceau drinks brands in its second quarter....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has reported a swing back into the black for its net profits in its latest quarter....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has lined up an addition to its Relentless energy drink brand in the UK....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has set itself a number of goals in a bid to reduce its carbon footprint by 15% by 2020....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has signed a deal with Capri Sun to distribute its namesake drinks brand across the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk