US: Coca-Cola Enterprises appoints Europe, North America chiefs
Coca-Cola Enterprises has appointed new presidents for its Europe and North America businesses.
Ex-Europe president Steve Cahillane will move to head up Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) North America, the group announced yesterday (28 July). Cahillane will be replaced in Europe by Hubert Patricot, previously general manager for CCE Great Britain.
The re-shuffle follows the departure of CCE North America president Terrence Marks, who will leave his position "to pursue outside interests".
Both Cahillane and Patricot have spent more than 20 years working in the beverage industry, with Cahillane having previously been at InBev, where he held the position of as chief commercial officer.
January may be the time to look forward to the coming year but few in the drinks industry will be eyeing the coming year with relish. However, given the pessimistic tone of virtually every market and ...
Anheuser-Busch InBev has maintained that it remains committed to the Chinese beer market, despite the sale of part of its stake in Tsingtao Brewery in the country....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Anheuser-Busch InBev has said it will sell a 20% stake in China's Tsingtao Brewery to Japanese brewer Asahi for US$667m, as part of a range of planned disposals....
Anheuser-Busch InBev has said it has completed pricing on a three-part bond, intended to help pay off short-term debt and assist in funding InBev's takeover of its US brewing rival....
InBev UK is to be the exclusive beer supplier to Wembey Arena, after signing a two-year deal with owner Quintain Estates and Development....
InBev UK has said it will increase beer prices in the UK in order to absorb rising costs and offset tough market conditions....
Pubs are closing at a faster rate than previously thought in the UK, as the on-trade beer sector suffers from tax rises and the economic downturn, the British Beer and Pub Association has warned....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts