US: Coca-Cola Enterprises appoints director
Coca-Cola Enterprises has appointed the vice-chairman of Fitch Group, Véronique Morali, as a director.
Morali will serve on the Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability (CRS) and the Human Resources and Compensation Committees of the soft drinks bottler's board of directors, it said yesterday (15 December).
The role takes effect from 11 February 2010 and will expire in April 2010, at which time Morali will be eligible for re-election to the board, the group said.
Morali, 51, is the vice-chairman of Fitch Group, the holding entity of financial service organisations such as Fitch Ratings, and president of Fimalac Developpement, an internationally listed financial services company.
She also serves as founder and CEO of Terrafemina.com, a website targeting women between the ages of 35 and 50 years old. From 2000 to 2005, Morali also served as a non-executive director at Tesco.
"We will benefit from Véronique's international business perspective and her invaluable experience with one of our largest customers,"said John Brock, chairman and CEO of Coca-Cola Enterprises.
Coca-Cola Enterprises appointed Edward Lopez, previously vice president of public affairs and communications, as chief diversity officer in November.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Alcohol and the risk of breast cancer - ISFAR
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- Diageo names Javier Ferran as new chairman
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends