US: Coca-Cola Enterprises appoints director
Coca-Cola Enterprises has appointed the vice-chairman of Fitch Group, Véronique Morali, as a director.
Morali will serve on the Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability (CRS) and the Human Resources and Compensation Committees of the soft drinks bottler's board of directors, it said yesterday (15 December).
The role takes effect from 11 February 2010 and will expire in April 2010, at which time Morali will be eligible for re-election to the board, the group said.
Morali, 51, is the vice-chairman of Fitch Group, the holding entity of financial service organisations such as Fitch Ratings, and president of Fimalac Developpement, an internationally listed financial services company.
She also serves as founder and CEO of Terrafemina.com, a website targeting women between the ages of 35 and 50 years old. From 2000 to 2005, Morali also served as a non-executive director at Tesco.
"We will benefit from Véronique's international business perspective and her invaluable experience with one of our largest customers,"said John Brock, chairman and CEO of Coca-Cola Enterprises.
Coca-Cola Enterprises appointed Edward Lopez, previously vice president of public affairs and communications, as chief diversity officer in November.
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Sustainability in Drinks - Sugar: A Shared Priorit
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Brown-Forman looks to raise US$500m
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future