USA: Coca-Cola Enterprises Announces Volume and Operating Performance Expectations for Fourth-Quarter 2000 and 2001
Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. today announced volume and operating performance expectations for fourth-quarter 2000 and full-year 2001. For the fourth quarter, the Company said North American bottle and can volume is expected to be positive, with volume growth in the Company's United States territories of approximately 1 percent. North American volume will be lower than previous guidance as a result of softness in the Company's Canadian territories. Volume in Europe will grow in a range of 4 percent to 5 percent, bringing total Company volume growth for the quarter to more than 1 percent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World