USA: Coca-Cola Enterprises Announces Volume and Operating Performance Expectations for Fourth-Quarter 2000 and 2001
Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. today announced volume and operating performance expectations for fourth-quarter 2000 and full-year 2001. For the fourth quarter, the Company said North American bottle and can volume is expected to be positive, with volume growth in the Company's United States territories of approximately 1 percent. North American volume will be lower than previous guidance as a result of softness in the Company's Canadian territories. Volume in Europe will grow in a range of 4 percent to 5 percent, bringing total Company volume growth for the quarter to more than 1 percent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages