USA: Coca-Cola Enterprises Announces Volume and Operating Performance Expectations for Fourth-Quarter 2000 and 2001
Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. today announced volume and operating performance expectations for fourth-quarter 2000 and full-year 2001. For the fourth quarter, the Company said North American bottle and can volume is expected to be positive, with volume growth in the Company's United States territories of approximately 1 percent. North American volume will be lower than previous guidance as a result of softness in the Company's Canadian territories. Volume in Europe will grow in a range of 4 percent to 5 percent, bringing total Company volume growth for the quarter to more than 1 percent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL