USA: Coca-Cola Enterprises Announces Volume and Operating Performance Expectations for Fourth-Quarter 2000 and 2001
Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. today announced volume and operating performance expectations for fourth-quarter 2000 and full-year 2001. For the fourth quarter, the Company said North American bottle and can volume is expected to be positive, with volume growth in the Company's United States territories of approximately 1 percent. North American volume will be lower than previous guidance as a result of softness in the Company's Canadian territories. Volume in Europe will grow in a range of 4 percent to 5 percent, bringing total Company volume growth for the quarter to more than 1 percent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets