US: Coca-Cola Enterprises affirms FY targets
Coca-Cola Enterprises has affirmed its full-year guidance, with business in its second quarter continuing in line with expectations.
The company, which sells around 80% of Coca-Cola Co.'s volume in North America, said yesterday (14 May) that it maintains earnings guidance for 2009 of between US$1.24 and $1.29 per share.
The guidance excludes one-time, non-recurring items and includes an estimated $0.20 per share negative impact from currency translation based on recent rates, CCE added.
The update was issued ahead of a presentation by company chairman and CEO, John Brock, at the Goldman Sachs Consumer Products Symposium, which took place yesterday afternoon.
Last month, CCE raised its full year profits guidance, as both sales and profits increased in its first quarter.
Smoothie giant Innocent Drinks posted a pre-tax loss of GBP11.2m (US$18.8m) and drop in sales in 2008, after years of growth. So what went wrong?...
The Coca-Cola Co reported flat earnings on Tuesday (20 October), with lower-than-expected quarterly revenue hurt by the stronger US dollar. Michelle Russell examines the fallout....
Coca-Cola Femsa has said it has received no official notice of an investigation into Mexico's soft drinks market, reportedly begun by the country's competition authority this week....
Coca-Cola South Pacific has received a formal warning in Australia over an SMS marketing campaign that breached the country's Spam Act....
Innocent Drinks has reported pre-tax losses for 2008 as a result of tougher trading conditions and one-time charges, but the UK smoothie group has told just-drinks that trading in 2009 is in-line with...
Coca-Cola North America is to expand its Minute Maid Enhanced juice lines next year with a smaller format....
Coca-Cola Amatil has agreed new employment terms with its group managing director....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has announced the appointment of a chief diversity officer....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report